January 14, 2015

PART 2: FRAUD SITE http://philippinegayonline.blogspot.com , Markgie M Tinao

I did mention he contacted me on 12th Jan via email, saying that he did not receive my text / can't reply due to PUK block. Those who do not know, its referring to Phone Unlock Key, if you enter wrong pin, usually more than the allowed attempts, the phone will ask to enter the PUK code. If the PUK entered is wrong after the allowed attempts, the SIM card is totally blocked, rendering your SIM card useless for anything related to cellular provider - calls, text.

Well, he gave me a new number (for now I choose not to reveal it) and twice he asked me to add another 2K PHP (Philippine peso). If really followed as per his demands, it would make total of 17K and until now he has not given me anything worth. U see, with the money I paid him, I could buy more than one 4share premium accounts or even yearly access to the renowned Bel Ami's site.

To his new phone number, I simply said that I will copy paste what I texted him before. And yet... no update till now. He also has a youtube account, in which I've commented that he is a fraudster. We shall see if he will delete it.

My advise to you gentlemen: Avoid anything that involve international transfer to unknown people. I did a mistake and I don't want others to exp the same thing as I did

No comments: