February 4, 2015

REQUEST TO REMOVE POST BY http://philippinegayonline.blogspot.com, Markgie M Tinao

I've received a request from someone claiming to be the admin/owner to remove my early post on http://philippinegayonline.blogspot.com about fraud transaction as they claim my post was 'malicious'. I'm also told that they will refer to 'legal council' if this post is not removed

The reason given by this person was; whoever cheated my money isn't their partner anymore and their mobile number was compromised

We will see how this goes. Honestly I have my doubt if there is a solution. 
If it is to protect someone else from another country from a regretful transaction, I will re-post my story again.

Until then, I'm taking out my early post. To this site admin, I know you are reading this
My deal is, I'm gonna write down your actions on this matter- and many will see if you are true to your promises. Plus I can't easily trust someone with such claim after 36 days (inclusive non-working day) without any positive updates- either via text msg or email


UPDATES:
03:26AM 04 FEB 2015 - Received several emails such as below to remove my post
09:11PM 04 FEB 2015 - I've replied, saying I do not agree with half refund
11:37PM 05 FEB 2015 - no new email. I've send another email asking to respond within 5 days.
09:20PM 06 FEB 2015 - no updates
11:00PM 07 FEB 2015 - no updates
02:21PM 08 FEB 2015 - no updates
03:56PM & 5:55PM 08 Feb 2015  - I'm getting some replies on this matter. Hoping for solution.. soon 
09 Feb 2015 - 11 Feb 2015 9:58PM - No new updates. I'm sending another email
11 Feb 2015 - 11:48PM - I'm being informed that they are still investigating and the said person (who frauded me) is in/at a hospital
13 Feb 2015 - 11:31PM - I'm sending final reminder
16 Fen 2015 - 07:47PM - I'm starting to doubt if anyone is looking into this matter and will pursue this matter

This was the email sent to me.
"We have read yourblog,kindly remove its contents,one of my members told me about that malicious post,on that days before new year,my cellphone has been stolen by my partner which is not my partner anymore at that time,but now he is not my partner anymore,.we are requesting faster removal of that posts since we are willing to give u the proper access u deserve,.or we can refund half of ur payment upon proving that you have sent that amount,pls. Do response asap cos we will talk to our legal councils to do proper legal ways about the malicious post.thank u." 

No comments: